Referral from Captain Hur - Major Carlos Rowe Fwd: Consultation

H, please call as soon as possible.

Nick, for your tracking purposes... M

Begin forwarded message:

From: Carlos Rowe <rowec_atl@yahoo.com>
Date: August 31, 2010 9:55:24 AM MST
Subject: Consultation

From: Carlos Rowe <rowec_atl@yahoo.com>

Message Body:
Mr Faraj,

I'm an active duty Marine Major with almost 19 years in the Marine Corps.  I ahve been falsely accussed of sexual assualt (primary charge) as well as with unlawful drinking in a building without proper authority and fraternization.  I was referred to you by Capt Christian Hur due to our request for a continuance has been denied.  The gov't has been investigating this case since April.  Capt Hur was detailed to my case on August 20th; a second attorney, Capt Grey was detailed on August 26th.  The Convening Authority wanted the Article to take place NLT 17-20 Sept.  The Article 32 Officer has set a date of Sept 13th.  This gives my defense approximately 9 business days to effectively defend me.  I truly feel our best option is to win the Article 32, but I need a fighting chance.  I can be reached via cell at 504-813-4763.  I see you come highly recommmended and look forward to speaking with you.

Respectfully,

--
This mail is sent via contact form on Military Lawyers - Puckett &amp; Faraj, PC http://www.puckettfaraj.com