Fee Agreement

Good Day Major Rowe, Thank you for contacting the Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj PC to represent you at your Article 32 hearing. Per your discussion with Mr. Haytham, please print, date and sign the attached documents and return to us (via Fax 202-318-7652, Email  PDF marcy@puckettfaraj.com and kenneth@puckettfaraj.com or hard copy via USPS -- address below).

Along with the contract, please send a retainer, in the form of a cashier check or money order made out to "The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC" or wire transfer (routing numbers available on request) in the amount of $10,000.00.  You can wire transfer the funds from your bank to ours, and I can provide you those procedures on request.  If you prefer, you may charge the fees to a credit card.  Simply call me during my business hours for me to take the fee over the phone and charge your credit card.

If you have any questions, I am available from 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday at 703-706-9566.  Thank You.

Mailing Address:

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

Respectfully,

Kenneth F. Nicholson
Office Manager/Legal Secretary

1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210

Alexandria, Va. 22314

kenneth@puckettfaraj.com
(703) 706-9566  Phone
(202) 318-7652  Fax

DC
׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.