Re: Staff Sgt. Wuterich motion hearing

Julie,
Sorry for the delay.  We are litigating several motions.  Mostly mundane issues involving whether the government will produce certain witnesses they have denied and what evidence will be admissible at trial.  We are considering whether we need to file additional motions but we are not ready to publicly disclose those yet.
I know I've been hard to reach and I would like to apologize for that.
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.