From: Mark S. Zaid [mailto:mark@markzaid.com]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 11:44
To: Watson, Julie
Cc: 'Puckett Neal'; 'Faraj Haytham'
Subject: RE: Staff Sgt. Wuterich motion hearing

Julie, I'm putting you in touch with the primary counsel on the case,
both of whom I have cc'd. They are handling the day to day and can
answer all your questions.

All my best,

Mark

____
__
This electronic mail (e-mail) transmission is meant solely for the
person(s) to whom it is addressed.  It contains confidential information
that may also be legally privileged.  Any copying, dissemination or
distribution of the contents of this e-mail by anyone other than the
addressee or his or her agent for such purposes is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately
by telephone, facsimile or e-mail and purge the original and all copies
thereof.  Thank you.

Mark S. Zaid, Esq.
Mark S. Zaid, P.C.
1250 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.