Hello - any work? and job search help?

Hi Haytham,

How's it going? Just checking in with you to find out if you have any work for me, or if you anticipate having any work for me to do soon.

On another note, as you know, I am seeking out additional employment opportunities in the area and I was wondering if you have any contacts in DC or Virginia that you would feel comfortable referring me to / putting in a good word on my behalf to. I do not feel the job market has improved much since the last time I searched (it seems like I am at a disadvantage without a full year of legal experience under me belt) so I would greatly appreciate any ideas, contacts, or input into my job search that you can offer. Also, thank you again for agreeing to serve as a reference!

Thank you,

Carolynn Beck
(202) 316-1367