From: Day Capt Evan S
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 13:30
To: Hur Capt Christian P; 'Faraj, Haytham'; Hatch MAJ Douglas C; Sullivan LtCol Sean
Subject: RE: Ted Wacker subpoena

Capt Hur,

Without conceding the issue, I'm willing to send the subpoena with Ted Wacker's email address included on the list of addresses to be excluded in order to avoid further delay.  I am still waiting on the other addresses so I can add those.

Very Respectfully,
Captain Evan S. Day
Trial Counsel, Military Justice Office
Joint Law Center
3rd MAW/ MCAS Miramar
Comm: 858-577-1887
DSN: 312-267-1887
Fax: 858-577-1734

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED//LIMDIS
This e-mail is FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY and is exempt from mandatory disclosure under FOIA. DoD 5400.7R, "DoD Freedom of Information Act Program", DoD Directive 5230.9, "Clearance of DoD Information for Public Release", and DoD Instruction 5230.29,  and "Security and Policy Review of DoD Information for Public Release".
ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT. The information contained in this message is privileged. It is intended only to be read by the individual or entity addressed or their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message.