Re: Question from Asst TC on defense response to gov't motions

Meridith,
Good question.  Our address for working and living will be:  999 N. Pacific St., Unit G-116, Oceanside, CA 92054.  Not sure what we need help with regarding motion prep.  But I'm copying Haytham in case he has an idea.  It could be that we'll just see you in court, though I expect we'll call you on Tues.  I don't get in until late Mon.  My cell is:  202.340.0069.  Haytham's is 760-521-7934.  Looking forward to going into battle with you on the team.

Haytham,
Should Meridith plan to come out to the bunker next week?

S/f,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-706-9566

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.