From: Haytham [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2010 3:20 PM
To: Kenneth F. Nicholson
Subject: Re: IRAQI PRIVATE CO

How do I call them without a number?

Haytham Faraj

760-521-7934

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 20, 2010, at 12:46 PM, "Kenneth F. Nicholson" <kenneth@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

Haytham,  please see below.

Kenneth F. Nicholson
Office Manager/Legal Secretary

1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210

Alexandria, Va. 22314

kenneth@puckettfaraj.com
(703) 706-9566  Phone
(202) 318-7652  Fax

DC
× CA × MI × VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.