Request for Puckett & Faraj

Hi Adam and Rahsaan!  Happy Friday in a few hours.  I'm out here in Oregon on the West coast time with you guys.  We've got some exciting stuff coming up with the law firm and we need your help. Our first priority is getting the paypal button back up on the website hooked to SSgt Frank D. Wuterich ...

1. Neal just wrote a blog on our SSgt Wuterich case and his up coming trial in San Diego (Camp Pendleton).  There has been some interest in fund raising for him.  I've corrected the pay pal button and it's ready to reload on the website.   Could you put the paypal button back on the website and link it to SSgt Wuterich - a pic on the home page and link to the blog with the button?  His pic is attached (you can crop -- can't find one with him smiling - he's got a great smile).  Can you do this as soon as possible?  Neal leaves Monday (23rd) for San Diego to prep for motions and the campaign for fund raising is kicking up quickly.  Here is the link to the blog: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2010/08/the-last-haditha-case-trial/

2.  Neal and Haytham are hiring a new attorney on 1 September who focuses on Federal Employment Law.  We will be populating the Federal Employment Law page soon for you to go live with.  Along with that will be an adjustment for Google Adwords (although that may be mid to late September).  I still owe you words on Haytham's White Collar Crime for Detroit.  I will get a response out Neal and Haytham as to what to do about that.

3. Great work on the USMC Marathon 10K post on the home page.  I think I've got a lead on a company to do the banner for the booth so I won't take you up on your offer.  But I really appreciate your willingness to help.

4.  When we first set up an account with Chief Ingredient, Micah said he has folks who write blogs and do the social networking for firms.  However, he didn't have anyone doing legal work.  Since then, do you have someone who could help support us with legal blogs?

THanks guys!  Talk to you later!  Marcy 202-340-0070