Forgot One More Thing - Add another Of Counsel Attorney

Oops, Besides the new attorney on 1 Sept (I'll get you her info later), Neal and Haytham are adding another "Of Counsel" Attorney - just like Peter Masciola.  HIs name is Mark S. Zaid, Esq.   This is second priorty to the paypal button placement back on the website for Wuterich!  :-)

Here's the blurb for below his pic on the Attorney Page; his bio; and two pics to choose from.  I like the smiling one rather than the wide angle view that is hard to see.  The smiling one (cropped of course) will fit in better with the four smiling faces we already have on the website.  We do have an image to uphold!!!

MARK S. ZAID
Attorney at Law, Of Counsel

Mark S. Zaid is a DC Attorney specializing in litigation and lobbying on national security, foreign sovereign and diplomatic immunity, international torts and crimes, defamation, and the Freedom of Information/Privacy Acts

THanks Guys!  Marcy 202-340-0070

JPEG image

JPEG image