Upcoming NLD Events Schedule

Title: AAJ - Membership

If you are having trouble viewing this email, you may read it online.

Dear Haytham,

One of my first priorities as NLD Chair this year is to increase membership in AAJ.  In order to grow this organization, I need support from members like you.

Over the next few months, AAJ’s New Lawyers Division will be hosting a number of membership events.  I’m asking each of you to review the list below and commit to attending at least one of these gatherings.  Not only are these events a great way to spread the word about AAJ, but they are also one of the best opportunities you will have to network with your peers and AAJ officers.

Upcoming NLD Events Schedule:

- NLD PAC Phonathon: Thursday & Friday,  September 9 & 10, 2010 in Las Vegas, NV

- Joint Membership Phonathon:  Thursday, September 30, 2010 from 10:00am - 3:00pm ET in Washington, DC

- NLD Business Meeting:  Friday, October 1, 2010 from 2:30pm - 4:00pm ET in Washington, DC

- Fall Board of Governors Meeting:  Saturday, October 2, 2010 from 9:00am - 1:00pm ET in Washington, DC

Additional details will be circulated prior to each event, but in the meantime, please add these dates to your calendar.  I know you are busy and truly appreciate the efforts you make on behalf of AAJ and the New Lawyers Division.  I hope to see each and every one of you at these upcoming events!

Regards,

Brian P. Galligan
NLD Chair

American Association for Justice · 777 6th St. NW · Suite 200 · Washington, DC 20001 · 800-424-2725
If you prefer to not receive e-mails regarding AAJ products and services,
please reply with "No Products" in the subject.