FW: Wuterich

Neal,

Email from Brahms re: Kallop.  Have we decided who is handling Kallop at trial?  That person should make the contact.

Colby

From: David Brahms [mailto:dmbrahms@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 11:40 AM
To: Colby Vokey
Cc: David Brahms
Subject: Wuterich

Colby,

The prosecutor has requested to meet with my client Will Kallop as a precursor to his testimony at the subject trial.  Frankly, I am loath to do that.  Will has spent inordinate amounts of time talking to the prosecutors, investigators and testifying in related cases.  He  is no longer an active duty marine.  He now has a life-a fact the prosecutors don't seem to understand.  In my view, enough is enough. I intend to tell the TC that.  I will offer them a chance to chat via phone.  I want to offer the same opportunity to the defense.

Call me if you are interested. I will set up the call.

VR,

David Brahms

800 Grand Ave, Ste. C-14

Carlsbad, CA 92008