[no subject]

Hi Haytham,

It has been a little while since we last spoke.  How are things going?  Are you still working out of your office in Dearborn?  Let me know how things are going when you get a second.  Hope all is well!

Thanks,

Ali Hijazi, CPA | Staff Accountant | Assurance
Plante & Moran, PLLC, 27400 Northwestern Highway, Southfield, MI  48034
Direct Dial: 248.223.3433 | Fax: 248.327.8479

Plante & Moran | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Celebrating 12 Years as one of FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For”

This E-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for use by the individual to whom it is addressed. If you received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender, do not disclose its contents to others, and delete it from your system. Any other use of this E-mail and/or attachments is prohibited. This message is not meant to constitute an electronic signature or intent to contract electronically.