[no subject]

He offered that he sent 10k for the ad given the situation I will ask him when I speak with him later what did we get?

I spoke to H earlier about possibly getting some internat business language on web site the majority of the meeting was focused on what people have done to determine if they are reliable to commit to doing these things in the future.  There may be an independent deal for Hashimy to provide russia to russian troops as they have a need for distro.  Everything is clicking so far.

V/r
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T