From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 11:17
To: Marshall Maj Meridith L
Cc: Faraj Haytham
Subject: Fwd: 3/1 Kilo Company Haditha CAR

Meridith,
FYSA.  This was a question I just answered for SSgt Wuterich.  My reply gives our coordinates in Oceanside as we prep for motions at the 39a on 26 Aug as well as trial on 13 Sep.  I'm day-on, stay-on until the mission is complete.
S/f,
Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

Begin forwarded message: