Obama's Visit to Detroit Today

Has the nation putting on its rose colored glasses.  His entourage purposefully dodged driving through one of the poorest neighborhoods of the city today just to make "believe" things are looking up in Detroit as he headed to GM to deliver an upbeat speech on the economy, particularly with respect to the economic comeback GM and Chrysler made -- thanks to his giving them our tax dollars.  How insulting!

The "real" Detroit are the people out here struggling with no food, unprecedent evictions, shutoffs, no roof over their heads and no jobs, the 50% unemployed who can't find work, the very ones who voted for him and whom he is dodging today.  But, hey. . . that's what they get for putting their "belief" in the charlatan, which I never did.  Think he'll stop at our doorsteps to shake our hands today as he does when he visits lily white American towns?  Think again!