Re: Paycheck for last month

Hi Carolynn, sorry for the delayed response on your question.  I can cancel the previous check at a cost of $30 per the bank fees to do that action.  I can deduct that from your total and reissue a new check.  Or we can wait for it to show up.  I have updated my contact information for you in my system.  Do you also have a new phone number?

Thanks,
Marcy
Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-9566 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com and follow us on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/puckettfaraj

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.