Subject: Re: DEBARMENT REBUTTAL
From: Haytham <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: Thu, July 29, 2010 8:31 am
To: "<cmartin@afcia.us>" <cmartin@afcia.us>

About to get on a plane. I'll get back to you by tomorrow.

Haytham Faraj
760-521-7934
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 29, 2010, at 11:23 AM, <cmartin@afcia.us> wrote:

Haytham,

Would you take a look at this first draft of my response letter concerning my debarment, please?

Carolyn Martin
Military Criminal Defense &
Federal Contract Investigator
Ph: 760-445-0711  /  Fax: 760-730-3611

Confidential: This communication contains confidential and/or privileged information and is intended only for the person or entity named. Anyone other than the intended recipient, or the named recipient's employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the named recipient, is prohibited from reading, copying, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using the information contained in this communication.
<Debarment oppo ltr -1.doc>