From: Crosswell Capt Ryan R
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 5:38 PM
To: Rubin LtCol Peter R
Cc: Hatch MAJ Douglas C; 'Haytham'; Day Capt Evan S
Subject: Continuance Request ICO U.S. v. Wylde

Good afternoon, Sir:

Please find the unopposed continuance request in the case of U.S. v. Wylde attached. As we discussed on the phone today, I've also submitted new milestones that have been agreed to by both parties. Captain Day is the Trial Counsel on this case but is currently TAD, so Major Hatch has signed both documents.

Very respectfully,
Captain Ryan Crosswell
Defense Counsel
Joint Law Center