RE: My contact info

Sir,

Dana Orcutt's contact info:
Cell: (951)284-9895
Home: (951)654-8131

She lives in San Jacinto, CA.

Our clerk is copying the file now, I will mail it out asap. I informed Capt Gavin Logan, the TC, of our need to bump the Article 32. He is confirming the date changes with Maj Pete Houtz the MJO.

Regarding Ms. Martin, LtCol Sullivan has restricted her access to Bldg 12 aboard MCRD. We are still waiting on MGen Bailey's decision whether she is restricted from accessing the entire base.

I will let you know as soon as I hear about the 32 date change.

V/R,

Capt Boyer