From: Eric Montalvo [mailto:montalvoesq@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 1:52 PM
To: eric@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Fw: Fwd: FW: J&W Profile

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Edgar Rosales <erconstructions@gmail.com>
To: Eric Montalvo <montalvoesq@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, July 27, 2010 12:29:06 PM
Subject: Fwd: FW: J&W Profile

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Will Rosales <will@ileche.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:00:54 -0400
Subject: FW: J&W Profile
To: erconstructions@gmail.com

Alright this is what I sent to Eric

  _____

From: Will Rosales [mailto:will@ileche.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 12:00 PM
To: 'eric@puckettfaraj.com'
Subject: J&W Profile

Good Morning Eric,

How are you today?  It was a pleasure meeting with you and after you read
this email you will find that we are more then suitable to what we are
trying to do.  I do apologize for the delay.

History about my company J&W Systems, LLC:

*    J&W has been in business since September 2003

*    J&W Currently employs 3 full time guys not including myself and two
part time guys (basically my part time guys are on a as need basis.)

*    J&W is one of the main lead sub contractors for one of the leading
companies in this industry in the metropolitan area

*    We are sub contractors for several other companies in the area.

*    J&W has traveled throughout the country and have done installations
including in California, Idaho, several parts of Florida, New Mexico,
Southern VA etc... ( in the other words we are prepared to go anywhere to
work as long as the pay off is right)  Companies trust J&W more then what
they would trust a local company to do the work so they would pay more to
feel more comfortable knowing that the project will get complete properly

*    We have done from small residential installs to big 12 story
buidings projects.

*    Companies have contracted J&W to do their installations projects for
their major clients for example, big law firms, government agencies,
accounting firms, pharmaceutical companies etc...

*    J&W is also known to do rush jobs, around the clock jobs and work
late or start late to accommodate the clients needs

Type of Work that J&W Systems, LLC does:

As you know we are mostly in the electronic security surveillance field.
But I never wanted to limit myself to just this field.  This is how we
started but we have also been contracted out to do other jobs like pulling
cables for telephone lines, network lines and even fiber cable.  But 90% of
our work is electronic security.  Below is a list of stuff that we work with
on an everyday basis

*    Access control card reader systems (doors, garages, elevators, gates
etc..)

1.      We have installed systems from proprietary systems (meaning that
there are companies out there that have their own system that they have
invented and we learned the system and install them)

2.      Northern Acces control panel

3.      IEI Emerge Panels

4.      S2 Panels

5.      Keypad systems for access control only

6.      Interface with biometric finger print readers as well as hand
geometry readers

7.      Key Scan access panels

8.      GE Picture Perfect (they recently got bought out from GE but they
were known as CASI RUSCO)

9.      GE Secure Perfect, Facility Commander

Also many others that I cannot think of at the moment but once you have
worked with one they are all pretty much the same.  They all have the same
concept but some of them just do it different.  Just like Coke and Pepsi.

*    Intrusion detection systems ( AKA Alarm systems)

1.    Honeywell Panels

2.    DMP alarm panels

3.    Detection Systems

I have manuals for several other panels out there but these three are the
leading ones.  Honeywell is big because they make most of the panels that
are out there right now.  ADT uses Honeywell 85% of the times.  They
actually have a deal with them to where as they manufacture panels for ADT
but at the end they are the exact same thing just different codes for the
programming.

*    CCTV (AKA camera systems)

1.    Pelco ( is one of the biggest ones out there)

2.    Dedicated Micros

3.    Bosch

4.    Honeywell

5.    JVC

6.    Panasonic

7.    Sony

And many more but these are the big names out there that we mostly deal
with.  When it comes to cameras everyone and their mom think that it is easy
and that anyone can do it.  Yes anyone can do it with the proper training
and knowledge.  There is much more to it then just connecting two wires.  We
have seen some shitty ass work out in the field because electricians and
network guys think they know what they are doing but then they call us to
come out and fix the jobs and make it work properly.  So there is much more
to it then connecting two wires.

I have certifications from Pelco, Bosch, Picture Perfect certified, I have
taken training with Honeywell products and Northern systems but they do not
give out certificates but oh well.

Anyways I have been in this industry since 1998 pretty much right after High
School and have enjoyed every bit of it.  I have done many new construction
sites and have worked with big Contracting companies like HITT Construction
and Clark Construction, I have also done installation work for CIA, FBI,
DOJ, DOC, DOD, DOT, DOE. Army Bases, Federal Reserve Banks etc..  I have
been inside and done work in practically in every building in down town DC,
all the major building in Rosslyn, Crystal City, Tyson corners etc..and
Maryland

With all this being said I am not in no way stating that I know it all
because I do not but I do try to keep with technology at it's fast pace.
What I am saying is that I have a great deal of experience when it comes to
security installations.  If I do not know something I am the type of person
who tell you that I don't know but will do whatever it takes to find out.

I work with other small companies that have just as much experience whenever
they are needed.  We help each other out here and there.

As for my guys they are mostly guys that I have trained to do installs with
no previous experience.  I have trained them from the very beginning.  I
prefer it this way because that way they do not have any bad habits and I
can train them on how to do it the proper way.  They are a little technical.
Not as much as I would like them to be.  But I am the one to blame for that
though.  I have not really found the time to train my current guys properly
because we have been so busy with installs.  Installs are very labor
intensive so it requires very little technical but it does require a lot of
common sense.  It does not has its tactics skills though so not anyone can
do it without the proper training.  The guys that were really technical have
moved on.  When I say technical I mean being able to trouble shoot problems,
programming etc.I mostly take care of the major stuff and sometimes I can
walk my guys through the small stuff over the phone if I am not available.
So I am still in the process of training properly so that they can be upto
PAR.  But can't teach them everything (they might actually think that they
are worth something and demand more money) hahaha just kidding.  But true
currently I can't shell out big bucks for them but I am hoping that one day
I can because my guys are very loyal to me.

In this type of field you can't just hire anyone and it is hard to find
someone because you need to make sure that they are reliable, with a clean
criminal and driving record, also have legal status.  I had a couple of guys
that were legal residents but even though all their paperwork were legit
they still could not do some of the work or go in some of the facility's
simply because they were not us citizens.  So now I only try to find guys
who are us citizens with a clean record and willing to work.

I also have a guy who I use sometimes who is one of the best network cable
guys I have seen.  He does all my network stuff when needed.  He pulls
telephone lines, networks line for big infrastructures.  His work is very
nice and clean.  He also does my fiber lines and knows how to make all the
fiber connectors that are out there.  The only problem with him is that he
has a criminal backround. But for the type of work that he does for me he
does not need clearance.  He commited a crime at the age of 15 and still
haunts him till this day.  Maybe you can help him with it.  He is now 35
years old I believe.

            Well where do I see my company's future at?  I see J&W (which by
the way I have wanting to change the name for quite some time now)  as one
of up rising leading companies in this area in the security and
communications industry.  Not only do I want to stay with security but I
also want to have a department of guys pulling cable for networks and
telephone lines (there is a lot of money to be made on that side of the
business as well)  I want companies to think of us when it comes to those
needs.  Staff wise I would say about 40 techs and about 10 customer service
reps, 5 project managers, 2 receptionists.  But at the end of the day
honestly I would like to make my company big enough where someone is willing
to offer me some money for it.  At least 15 million so that I can continue
to enjoy life with my family with style.

            I know one day I will accomplish it.  It is just a matter of
time.  Well I hope that this is enough information for you for the moment.
If you have any questions or concerns or require any additional information
please do not hesitate to contact me directly or via email.  Thanks Have a
great Day and I look forward to your response.

Will Rosales

J&W Systems, LLC

202-294-7644

Oh yeah before I forget I also can get all the marketing material done.
That includes graphics, designs, any type of printing from business cards,
flyers, letter heads, envelopes, virtual business cards, websites, sales
sheets, presentation folders, promotional products, large format printing,
signs, shirts (silk screen or embroidery), anything that has to do with
promotions and marketing even car wrapping.  Whatever it is I know I can get
it done to help out what ever it is we are trying to do.  I can give us the
best professional image.

Why I have not done that for myself?  Well I have not needed to yet.  But I
will.  I have not wanted to market myself yet because I am not ready for it.
All my work right now comes from word of mouth.  I have not done not one
single word of advertisement except out of my mouth.  I know if I was to go
full blown I would overwhelm myself and not be able to come through for my
clients so at the end it will just give me a bad name.  But I am almost at
that point where I will probably within the next 8 months to a year.

By the way I am hoping that I don't have to tell not share any of this
information with anyone unless with my consent.  I am sharing my thoughts
and plans with you hoping that it will help our future endeavors so please
keep this confidential to yourself.  (your lawyer you know routine) Thanks

--
Sent from my mobile device