From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 10:54 AM
To: Foster, Carrie
Subject: Sekneh Faraj IME

Ms. Foster:

You informed me in your last communication with me that you desired to have Ms. Faraj undergo an IME.  Has an appointment been coordinated for her?

Thank you,

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

_______________________

WASHINGTON DC METRO

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexndria, VA 22314

703-706-0442 Phone

DETROIT METRO

6200 Schaefer Road

Suite 202

Dearborn, MI 48126

313-457-1390 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.