Thomas Burden-Navy Review Board

Hello Marcy,
    I also called you today and left a message for you.  We are wondering if your office was notified regarding the latest communication from the Navy Review Board?  They sent a letter to Tommy in Klamath Falls and needs a response back  before August 9th regarding them getting a date for Tommy's review. I was under the impression that you would receive a copy of any correspondence from the Board too.  Since Haythem is representing Tommy should he be the one filling out the form and signing it and returning it to them?
    Tommy is working in Denver, CO now and except for a National Surveyor's test he needs to take in Oct (a set date) there would be no other conflicts, and we all agree we need to proceed with a date they would get on the calendar.

Please get back to me ASAP, so that I can advise Tommy.  His wife,  Lindsay is still in the Klamath Falls area and picked up this mail and would need to get it to him should that be necessary.

Many thanks,
Pamela Burden
805-528-5196  or cell: 714-473-1147