FW: List of Attorneys

-----Original Message-----
From: Wacker Capt Douglas S
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 9:22
To: 'haytham@puckettfaraj.com'
Cc: Hur Capt Christian P; 'christian.hur@gmail.com'; 'douglas.wacker@gmail.com'
Subject: List of Attorneys

Gentlemen,

Here are the list of attorneys I consulted with:

Ted Wacker twacker@rcrlaw.net; twacker@gmail.com Alex Landon negall1121@hotmail.com (?) Frank DeSalvo (New Orleans) (Unknown emails) Bob Blackburn (New Orleans) (Unknown emails) Capt David Ahn david.ahn@usmc.mil Capt Chris Hur christian.hur@usmc.mil; christian.hur@gmail.com Maj Ken Lee (while he was civilian attorney) (Unknown emails) Haytham Faraj haytham@puckettfaraj.com; hfaraj@puckettfaraj.com Neal Puckett neal@puckettfaraj.com Prof Shaun Martin (USD) smartin@sandiego.edu *Maj Chris Shaw (but I don't think there was anything in email) jurismarine@gmail.com

I believed my conversations with all these attorneys to be privileged at the time.

It needs to be noted that any communication in which any of the above-mentioned names are in the "From:" "To:" "Cc:" or "Bcc" lines then they should not be disclosed. I have been CC'd on communications that were between attorneys and other parties that would be considered a part of the "defense team" (e.g. doctors/nurses).

S/F

Doug

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Future Operations Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-7906
DSN: 267-7906
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton