re: poss new client Amy Lindstrom

Hello Haytham,

I am inquiring about a new client Amy Lindstrom.  I believe Bekah Krueger had talked to you regarding her situation.  The client called on Wednesday wondering when she should be expecting a call.  Her phone number is 773-443-0169.

If you have questions, please give me a call.
Thank you,
Sally Schwartzhoff
TRIAL LAWYERS FOR JUSTICE
115 Winnebago Street
Decorah, Iowa  52101
Telephone: 563-382-5071
Facsimile: 888-801-3616
www.tl4j.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Section #2510-2521. It is legally privileged (including attachments) and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and attachments is strictly prohibited.