Re: Correction of notice filing error

We will make the correction.

             Haytham Faraj
             <haytham@puckettf
             araj.com>                                                  To
                                       <attyhelp@mied.uscourts.gov>
             07/12/2010 01:51                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Correction of notice filing error

Hi:
I filed a notice of appearance on behalf the plaintiffs in case number 2:10
cv 12635 and mistakenly selected the âall partiesâ on whose behalf I am
filing.  Would you please assist me in correcting my error.
Thank you.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
_______________________
WASHINGTON DC METRO
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 210
Alexndria, VA 22314
703-706-0442 Phone

DETROIT METRO
6200 Schaefer Road
Suite 202
Dearborn, MI 48126
313-457-1390 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and
is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that
any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please
notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to
sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading
or making any copy or distribution.