From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 12:03
To: Card Maj Edward T
Subject: RE: Major Card - More Significant Developments

Ted:
Thanks for the update.  The RLS is a "request for legal services." It is how a commander requests that a prosecutor review the file and prepare charges.
Thinks of it as a legal tasking order.

I know Darren Erickson well.  He's a reasonable guy and a former grunt.
Call me and I'll share with you the information he shared with me about this case.

I'll be standing by for additional updates as they come up.

Vr,
Haytham