US v Hamama

Title: US v Hamama

Carol, Mr. Faraj and I have been emailing about the trial date in the Hamama case and our consensus is that an adjournment to October makes the most sense in terms of the lawyers schedules.  I have a trial in late July that is going to make moving the Hamama trial up very difficult.  Mr. Faraj has indicated that he has commitments in August and September, but is available after October 11 (Columbus Day).  My October is wide open at this point.  Would October be a possibility for the Court?

Michael C. Martin

Assistant United States Attorney

Eastern District of Michigan

211 West Fort Street, Room 2268