US v Hamama

Title: US v Hamama

Mr. Faraj, attached is the expert disclosure regarding Michael Rochford, the retired FBI agent we discussed.

<<Letter to Counsel December 13 2010.pdf>> <<Rochford CV.pdf>>

Also, Darlene Secord, who is the paralegal working on this case, will email you the translations we discussed today.  Please review the translations and let us know if you have any objections.

Michael C. Martin

Assistant United States Attorney

Eastern District of Michigan

211 West Fort Street, Room 2268