Re: Reference

Thanks Haytham :)
Carolynn Beck
(202) 316-1367

On Jul 6, 2010, at 8:46 AM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

22167 Morley Ave.
Dearborn MI 48124
Or
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 210
Alexandria VA 22314

760-521-7934

From: Carolynn Beck [mailto:carolynn.beck@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 8:25 AM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: Re: RE: Reference

I forgot to check - which contact number and address should i use when I list you as a reference?

I’d be happy to give you a reference. I did not pick up the subpoenas last week. And it probably won’t happen until next week. I am going to meet with Alex Brickhouse tomorrow. I’ll updated you on my meeting with them.