From: Nick Hadous [mailto:nhadous@hadousco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 4:13 PM
To: Ramin, Nasseem
Cc: Haytham Faraj; Schehr, Thomas
Subject: Re: GMAC/Issa - Proposed Modification Terms

Mrs. Ramin,

Please see attachment.

Cordially,

Nick Hadous

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Ramin, Nasseem <NRamin@dykema.com> wrote:

Below are the terms for the proposed modification. Please keep in mind that all proposed terms are subject to final GMAC approval and a final written agreement.

Modified UPB Rate Term Payment Start Date
$161,789.47 2% 60 months $489.94 8/1/2010
$147,900.71 3% 12 months $569.20 8/1/2015
$145,474.20 4% 12 months $652.86 8/1/2016
$143,421.53 5% ` 12 months $740.24 8/1/2017
$141,669.94 5.250% 384 months $762.42 8/1/2018

- Term extended to 40 years
- The payment does not include the monthly escrow payment, currently $441.24.
- Total Capitalized: $8,865.47 ($313.13 in escrow advances and inspections; $30.00 in foreclosure fees and costs; $ 1,328.40 in interest for the 12/09-7/10 payments of $7,193.34)

- Principal Forbearance Amount: $31.475.46 (does not accrue interest)

Best,
Nasseem

Nasseem Ramin
Associate
Dykema
400 Renaissance Center
Detroit, MI 48243
Phone: 313.568.5326
Fax: 313.568.6701
nramin@dykema.com
www.dykema.com

**Notice from Dykema Gossett PLLC:

To comply with U.S. Treasury regulations, we advise you that any discussion of Federal tax issues in this communication was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person (i) for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, or (ii) to promote, market or recommend to another party any matter addressed herein.

This Internet message may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure. It is intended for use only by the person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this in error, please (1) do not forward or use this information in any way; and (2) contact me immediately.

Neither this information block, the typed name of the sender, nor anything else in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

DYKEMA

Nick N. Hadous
HADOUSCO. | PLLC

O:   (313) 846-6300
F:   (313) 846-6358
D:   (313) 415-5559 | (602) 492-4432
E:    nhadous@hadousco.com
       www.hadousco.com

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that, to the extent that this communication or any attachment addresses a tax matter, it was not written to be (and may not be) relied upon to (i) avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code; or (ii) promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein or in any such attachment.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressees and may contain legally privileged, protected or confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email reply and please delete this message from your computer and destroy any copies.