golf outing 09 photo

16th Annual American Arab Golf Open

SAVE THE DATE
 Monday, August 2, 2010
TPC of MICHIGAN

AACC_2009

The American Arab Chamber of Commerce (AACC) will be hosting the 16th Annual American Arab Golf Open on Monday, August 2nd, 2010 at the TPC Legendary Golf Course in Dearborn, Michigan.

This year's open will feature many opportunities to network and socialize. There are tournaments in place, great raffle prizes and an awards ceremony accompanied with a delicious Mediterranean Cuisine.

Reserve your spot today and join us as we Celebrate our 16th Annual Golf Open on a legendary golf course.

To learn more about the event program and prices, please contact Hebah Alwerfalli at 313-945-1700 or email her at
hebaha@americanarab.com

tpc view

COURSE INFORMATION TPC's Jack Nicklaus designed the 18-hole championship golf course, which is located on: One Nicklaus Drive in Dearborn, MI 48120. The designed course offers guests a challenging links style layout maintained to the highest standards, with tee options ranging from 6100 yards to 7000 yards.

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to haytham@puckettfaraj.com by enews@americanarab.com.
American Arab Chamber of Commerce | 12740 W. Warren | Suite 101 | Dearborn | MI | 48126