Updated Matrix.. more detailed..As discussed - ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVELEGE -

Dear, Haytham:

Please note the attached updated Matrix, more information as we discussed. I am constantly corroborating information Telephone notes, which consequently requires

The Matrix to be updated.

Yesterday, I emailed a document from our Industry sources solely as information to be at your disposal.  After looking at that document, I must admit the information is very accurate.

However from a legal point of view I think it needs to be massage depending how force full we want to come across to the Government.

P.S. Please note on our matrix three SOURCES (LINDA BURDETT, JESUS TORRES & BRIAN FROST) were reference in the OPM letter dated, March 22, 2010 specifically mentioned in the Government Matrix.

Thanks for helping me through this ordeal while my mother is dying.

MMAG00595_0000[1]

Ramon

Caribbean Research LLC

PO Box 842

Frederiksted, VI 00841-0842

340-643-2629 24 Hrs

(703)-935-0336 FAX

info@caribresearch.com

davila.51@gmail.com

Confidential: This communication contains confidential and/or privileged information and is intended only for the person or entity named. Anyone other than the intended recipient, or the named recipient's employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the named recipient, is prohibited from reading, copying, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using the information contained in this communication. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender to arrange the return of this communication at the sender's expense. Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer systems into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Ramon S.Davila for any loss or damage in any way from its use.