From: Carol_Hemeyer@mied.uscourts.gov [mailto:Carol_Hemeyer@mied.uscourts.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 2:23 PM
To: Martin, Michael C. (USAMIE)
Cc: Haytham Faraj
Subject: RE: Hamama Trial

If we could start the trial earlier with the jury selection and everything else and then go with the witness when he's available. it would help our schedule and I think Haytham has a trial in Washington that he would like to work in also.  We have a spin off on the Highwaymen trial we need to start 8/16.