Haytham Faraj
760-521-7934
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 29, 2010, at 2:34 PM, "Day Capt Evan S" <evan.s.day@usmc.mil> wrote:

Mr Faraj,

When are you available to discuss trial dates? My constraints this week are a conference call at 1200 and a 32 on Thursday, possibly going into Friday.

Very Respectfully,
Captain Evan S. Day
Senior Trial Counsel, Military Justice Office
Joint Law Center
3rd MAW/ MCAS Miramar
Comm: 858-577-1887
DSN: 312-267-1887
Fax: 858-577-1734

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED//LIMDIS
This e-mail is FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY and is exempt from mandatory disclosure under FOIA. DoD 5400.7R, "DoD Freedom of Information Act Program", DoD Directive 5230.9, "Clearance of DoD Information for Public Release", and DoD Instruction 5230.29, and "Security and Policy Review of DoD Information for Public Release". ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT. The information contained in this message is privileged. It is intended only to be read by the individual or entity addressed or their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message.

-----Original Message-----
From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:farajh@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 17:33
To: Day Capt Evan S
Cc: Hur Capt Christian P; Hatch MAJ Douglas C; Haytham Faraj; <sean.sullivan@cox.net >
Subject: Re: ICO U.S. v. Wacker

Capt Day,
Let's discuss trial milestones and a trial date tomorrow if you're available. I am available after 0900 your time.

Haytham Faraj
760-521-7934
Sent from my iPhone

On May 27, 2010, at 7:47 PM, "Day Capt Evan S" <evan.s.day@usmc.mil>
wrote:

Gentlemen,

If you're not ready to work out trial dates yet, please send in a
request for excludable delay until a suitable date in mid-June.
Once we've had a chance to get all parties together to work out trial
dates (either in person or by conference call), then we can go ahead
and either send in an MFD or set up an arraignment.  Again, as Maj
Hatch said, we're happy to work out dates ahead of time, and take a
little bit of extra time to do so if necessary, as long was we can get
the delay excluded.