From: Scarselli Maj Pietro P
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 13:30
To: 'Haytham Faraj'
Subject: RE: Scarselli Letter

Brother, as you know this letter is far from adequate and how shall one truly test the affects of it against the proven UCI.

WRT a continuance, I know I am the accuse, but for justice sake...how much longer do I need to be dragged through the mud.  Further a continuance also exacerbates the selection delay of my promotion.  Is there no interest of justice? Does due process simply begin and end with the 120 day rule from article 32 to arraignment?

Lastly, would you mind forwarding me the email from the military judge stating his position?  Thanks for all.

Semper Fidelis!

R/
Pietro

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.