Re: Daily Call Detail from Unlimited Conferencing for 6/15/2010 (Account: 24704)

Hi Haytham, I don't see a $$$ amount for this?  Is this set up on the AMEX?  If it is, can you change the account name to the Law Firm, the address for billing to the bus office (1800 Diagonal Road, Ste 210) and/or add an additional Email delivery to me? and maybe Kenneth?  Thanks!  M

On Jun 19, 2010, at 8:23 PM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

M,
This is the bill for the conference call conducted by Eric.

Haytham Faraj
760-521-7934
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: <customersupport@unlimitedconferencing.com>
Date: June 16, 2010 4:49:28 AM MDT
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Daily Call Detail from Unlimited Conferencing for 6/15/2010 (Account: 24704)

Dear Puckett & Faraj PC

Here are the details for the conferences that took place yesterday:

(All times in Eastern Time)

Start Time End Time Dialed No. Caller ID Minutes Moderator Name Memo 1 Memo 2
6/15/2010 1:28 PM 6/15/2010 2:20 PM (916) 233-0780(616) 632-5000 53 N
6/15/2010 1:28 PM 6/15/2010 2:20 PM (916) 233-0780(757) 341-4507 53 N
6/15/2010 1:24 PM 6/15/2010 2:20 PM (916) 233-0780(703) 706-0422 56 Y Haytham Faraj
Subtotal: 162
Grand Total: 162

To obtain additional information about your account please go to our website and click on the My Account button, or to go there now click here. From there you can do the following:

  • Get a copy of your invoices to back up the charges on your credit card and view payments you have made
  • Update information on your account, such as your credit card information and contact details
  • Change the PIN numbers on your conferencing account
  • Get a detailed report that documents the usage associated with your monthly invoices, including the option to download the report in a variety of formats
  • Send a message to our billing department with any questions you might have.

USE OUR CONFERENCE SCHEDULER TO MANAGE ALL OF YOUR CONFERENCES
The Conference Scheduler tool makes it easy for you to keep track of your scheduled conferences and to send out email invitations to conference participants. To use this tool, simply go to our website and click on My Conferences.

SAVE $50 ON YOUR NEXT BILL OR GET A $50 GIFT CERTIFICATE
You can earn money toward your account or receive an Amazon.com gift certificate through our Refer-A-Friend Program. It's fast and easy to refer your friends and business associates. Just tell them about us and for each friend that signs up and mentions your name, we'll happily apply a $50 credit to your next bill, or send you a gift certificate for the same amount to spend at Amazon.com.

Sincerely,

support@unlimitedconferencing.com

800-834-6971

<ConfDetail_2_6-15-2010.xml>