Re: CitiMortgage - Vanessa

Just think what other families are going through?  And then the news reports on the economy recovery being slow -- yeah no kidding.  Because of the new LAWS going into effect that will regulate EVERYTHING in our lives, we will never qualify for loans again; even though we make enough money.  Honestly -- we are being driven back to the 19th century where you had to exchange goods to get anything done, or learn how to build your own furniture and your own log cabin.  M