From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 6:48 PM
To: Ramin, Nasseem
Cc: 'David Chami'; 'Nick Hadous'
Subject: Issa v. GMC

Dear Naseem:

I agree to your request for 14 additional days to file your answer.  I understand that you are speaking to your client about a possible settlement.  I am pleased that settlement is a possibility.  Please understand that when I refer to a settlement, I mean good faith negotiations for reasonable terms.  We filed a very detailed pleading.  I have ample evidence documenting GMAC’s failure to exercise good faith when dealing with Mrs. Issa.  Whether it was deliberate or negligent is irrelevant.   I can prove the failures and will let the jury decide the appropriate damages for GMAC’s bad acts.  I lay this out not as a threat but to let you know that I welcome your offer to negotiate a reasonable settlement and to be clear that we are prepared to move forward.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

WASHINGTON DC׀  SAN DIEGO ׀ DEARBORN

www.puckettfaraj.com

760-521-7934 Phone

202.280.1039 Fax

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

**Notice from Dykema Gossett PLLC:

To comply with U.S. Treasury regulations, we advise you that any discussion of Federal tax issues in this communication was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person (i) for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, or (ii) to promote, market or recommend to another party any matter addressed herein.

This Internet message may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure. It is intended for use only by the person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this in error, please (1) do not forward or use this information in any way; and (2) contact me immediately.

Neither this information block, the typed name of the sender, nor anything else in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

DYKEMA