Re: Draft with Exhibit Numbers

Will do, have a great night; I'll talk to you in the morning.

Carolynn Beck
(202) 316-1367

On Jun 1, 2010, at 9:14 PM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

Call me in the morning for next assignment please.

Haytham Faraj
760-521-7934
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 1, 2010, at 12:32 PM, Carolynn Beck <carolynn.beck@gmail.com> wrote:

<draft_5.doc>

Haytham,

Here's the revised draft. Instead of formatting the citations as "Exhibit A. Wissam Aoun" (with a period) I used commas so that it is more obvious that each citation is a single cohesive one. Please let me know if you prefer the other format and I can quickly go back through and change them back around.

Exhibit A: Wissam Aoun Dep.
Exhibit B: Veerea Boatman Dep.
Exhibit C: Douglas Bucher Dep.
Exhibit D: Douglas Bucher Aff.
Exhibit E: Kristyn Thompas-Montgomery Dep.

Carolynn Beck
(202) 316-1367