Fwd: please responed

This was an E-mail that I sent Cyrill On April 8 2008 that was over 4 months after the raid.

-----Original Message-----
From: Goodfellaswear@aol.com
To: cyrilhalllaw@sbcglobal.net
Sent: Fri, Apr 4, 2008 3:45 pm
Subject: please responed

You are not sending me any responses for my email. I previously requested status on my stuff that they took from my office. I'm not a attorney or law student but anyone could tell you that if they took clothes out of goodfellas claiming they were stolen or counterfeit and found out that they were 100% legit, they gave them back. Again i ask what is the hold up with giving me back my computers and safe?? Did you request them? Also i want to know are we suing Wayne County and Macy's for everything that happened, let me know asap.
    P. S. I have to file my taxes before April 15th deadline, and they have my computers with important IRS files on them.

                          Thanks
                        SAM