A little more

I read the motion and was very powerfull. Just to let you know that there are companies that refuse to sell us their prduct, because of the negative info that was put on the internet under Goodfellas wear. Still to this day people think that GF sells counterfiet because we were on 2 news channels. We can't open new accounts because Their excuse is I'm too close to Macy's. This was never an issue before. My employee Virginia Smith and former employee Ashley Young heard Macy's employees talking about not to take the Ed Hardy because they didn't sell it at Macy's. Can we use Attorney Jim Feinberg as a witness? I also found the real name of the Wayne County Sheriff guy that told me that they found out that everything was legit and they screwed up. He also told me that the guy incharge of the raid was very racist against Arabs. Srgt Sam Milonovich. His name is Derrick Nunally. He also told me that Macy's got the county in this mess. I will let you know if I remember more.