From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 1:15 PM
To: Gidget Fuentes
Subject: Re: fyi on Scarselli

Thanks Gidget. Have a good Memorial Day weekend.

Haytham Faraj

760-521-7934

Sent from my iPhone

On May 28, 2010, at 1:24 PM, "Gidget Fuentes" <gidgetf@earthlink.net> wrote:

Hi Haytham. I didn’t get the latest Scarselli charges from MCAGCC’s pao officer, she just gave me a rundown of the Article charges/specs current.

Also, on that 3/8 case, my editor is interested in the story. I’ll defer to our folks there in our northern Va. Office, and it looks like my colleague Gina Cavallero will contact you. She’s been in Afghanistan and Iraq several times covering the Army for Army Times and recently shifted over to our paper to cover Marines. She’s pretty experienced, but hasn’t covered any USMC court cases. I’ll pass along to her your contact information. Hopefully she can get down for that motions hearing at Lejeune.

Best,

Gidget

Gidget Fuentes

San Diego bureau chief/senior staff writer

Marine Corps Times/Navy Times, Army Times Publishing Co./Gannett Co., Inc.

P.O. Box 66

Carlsbad, Ca. 92056

Office:  760.414.1634

Mobile:  760.677.6145