Serving Those Who Serve Our Country: Military Issues

Teleconference & Live Audio Webcast

Teleconference and Live Audio Webcast
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Event Code: CET0STW

This teleconference and live audio webcast will provide an introductory analysis of various legal issues affecting service members returning home from deployment and mobilization.

Discussion by our expert panelists will include:

  • The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act and
  • Highlights from the Service Members Civil Relief Act.

ABA-CLE
Our Expert Faculty

Joseph A. DeWoskin, Attorney-at-Law, Waits, Brownlee, Berger & DeWoskin, Kansas City, MO

Henry M. DeWoskin, Partner, Alan E. DeWoskin, P.C., Clayton, MO

ABA-CLE
Stay Connected with ABA-CLE

Sign up for the ABA-CLE Calendar edition of ABA-CLE Newsflash to receive monthly updates on CLE programs and products relevant to your practice. Learn more.

Receive exclusive offers and timely information when you become a fan of ABA-CLE on Facebook and follow us on Twitter:
ABA Center for CLEABA Center for CLE

ABA-CLE

Program Time

12:00 PM -   1:30 PM ET
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM ET
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM ET
  9:00 AM - 10:30 AM ET
ABA-CLE

Tuition / Fees

$90 General Practice, Solo & Small Firm Division Members

$135 ABA Members
(price includes program and General Practice, Solo & Small Firm Division Membership)

$150 ABA Members
(price includes access but does not include General Practice, Solo & Small Firm Division Membership)

$185 General Public

$75 Each additional registrant who uses the same phone line
ABA-CLE

Sponsors

General Practice, Solo & Small Firm Division

ABA Center for Continuing Legal Education
ABA-CLE

Program on CD

This complete program
will be available on CD.
Click here to pre-order your CD.

$125 General Practice, Solo & Small Firm Division Members

$135 ABA Members

$150 All others

ABA-CLE Home | ABA-CLE Calendar | ABA Web Store | Contact ABA-CLE | ©2009 American Bar Association

Your e-mail address will only be used within the ABA and its entities. We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside the ABA.

Update your profile | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy

American Bar Association | 321 N. Clark | Chicago, IL 60654 | 1-800-285-2221

Sheena Wade | Marketing Manager | ABA-CLE