Puckett & Faraj - Social Media Traffic Analysis

Gents, here's my report card.   I'll review this over the weekend and make an action plan.  M

Begin forwarded message:

From: Micah Johnson <info@chiefingredient.com>
Date: May 19, 2010 5:00:33 PM EDT
Subject: Social Media Traffic Analysis

Hi Marcy,

I've attached a summary report on the traffic that been generated by referring sites from Jan 1st, 2009 to present date.  There are a number of the current social media networks highlighted and commented on within this report.  At the end of the report, I've provided a few ideas for other locations on where to gain a presence.

Please let me know if you run into any questions.

Thanks Again!
Micah Johnson