Re: Motion, exhibits and response brief

Great, thank you Haytham. My mailing address is:

8190 Strawberry Lane Apt 322,
Falls Church, VA 22042

If you won't be able to send it before the 21st (I'm moving that day) my new address will be:

800 John Carlyle St
Apt 557
Alexandria, VA 22314

Thank you!

Carolynn Beck
(202) 316-1367

On May 15, 2010, at 2:13 PM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

Hi carolynn:
I scanned Macyâs motion and their exhibits. I was also able to find response that the former attorney submitted.

I need you to do the following:

1. Set forth the issues in dispute as alleged in the Defendantâs motion. Theyâre pretty straight forward
2.       Review their allegations as to insufficiency of evidence.
3. Develop a list for the evidence that we need to have to rebut their allegations. 4. Speak to Mr. Aoun and have him assist you in obtaining the facts necessary to allow us to prevail on the motion.
5.       Call me with any questions.

I will be mailing a handful of documents that may be helpful in discovering the evidence you need, including deposition transcripts. Please email me your mailing address.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
WASHINGTON DC×  SAN DIEGO × DEARBORN
www.puckettfaraj.com
888.970.0005 Toll Free
202.280.1039 Fax
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender. You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

<D motion for summary disposition.pdf><Exhibit A.pdf><Exhibit B.pdf><Exhibit C.pdf><Exhibit D.pdf><Exhibit E.pdf><Exhibit F.pdf><Exhibit G.pdf><Exhibit H.pdf><Exhibit I.pdf><Exhibit J.pdf><P Response to motion for summary dis..pdf>