LawGuru DataBase Upgrade

Dear Member Attorneys -

We just wanted to let you know that we will be conducting a major database upgrade to LawGuru.com between 8:00 PM and 12:00 AM PDT tonight May 12, 2010. This upgrade will allow us to grow the system more easily and add many additional exciting features we have planned. We have extensively tested the update and have resolved any potential problems. However, since this is a major upgrade we might have not caught every single potential problem. If you spot any issues after the update, please let us know via our customer service page at: http://www.lawguru.com/support/open.php . Please do not reply to this message for support as it was sent from an un-monitored email address.

Bahman Eslamboly
Co-Founder
LawGuru.com