RE: Visit

How do you want the pricing expressed?

-----Original Message-----
From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 4:47 PM
To: j.sorge@sorgi.net
Subject: RE: Visit

John:
Not sure yet. I anticipated early June but may have to leave for a 2 or 3
day trip to Dubai.  I received an inquiry today from one of our clients as
to pricing.  The company is a Lebanese company looking for low cost housing
solutions in Afghanistan and Iraq.  If you have some pricing please let me
know.  I have already forwarded the photos

Haytham