LT Thrift - Inquiry from SAN Fwd: REPRESENTATION

H, do you have time to handle this one? He is in SAN. Attached is rights statement not a Charge Sheet.  Plze Email to his home Email = henrythrift@gmail.com

Let me know if you can contact or not.  I can have Neal do it if you are too busy.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Henry Thrift <henry.thrift@gmail.com>
Date: May 11, 2010 9:29:10 PM EDT
Subject: REPRESENTATION

I have recently been charged with Article 1130 and 1131.

It is actually a long story, but I am seeking out counseling to sit my side when I have to talk to an Inspector General from Navy Expeditionary Combat Command.

I am a 25 year Active Duty LDO LT in the United States Navy and am the current Training Officer for Explosive Ordnance Disposal Training and Evaluation Unit ONE in San Diego, CA.  I would like to discuss my case with one of your Lawyers with JAG experience.  If you think you may be interested and would like to hear my case please let me know what be a convenient time to call.  I am at the point where I need representation to correspond with the IG this week.

I perfer the use of my GMAIL.com account.  Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.  I have attached the charge document to this email.

Sincerely,

LT Henry S. Thrift III
N7/Training Officer
EODTEU ONE