The Program; (1) Director of Sales/ Business Development, (2) Lead Instructors

Warriors,

I am currently in Everest Base Camp awaiting a break in the weather in order for my team and I to make our summit attempt.  The cold and especially the wind have been ferocious: half our camp was blown away today.  I (we) am not exactly sure when our attempt might occur, but it appears that there might be a break in the weather around May 23rd- May 26th.

I am writing to you not to discuss Everest however, but rather to ask your assistance in helping The Program identify possible candidates to head up our sales/ business development division.  The Program has experienced rapid growth since its founding and we are excited about our future.  We are accepting all resumes and although not a requirement, former collegiate athlete and/ or former military are desired.  Pay will consist of a base salary and commission and will be commiserate with the candidate’s experience level.  Candidates will be required to be Boston based or willing to relocate to the Boston area.

We are also interviewing possible candidates to act as Program Lead Instructors.  Lead Instructors can be home based in any location and will be paid as a contractor (approx $600/day).

The Program is a hard core company and so are our services.  Candidates for either position must be, as well.  If you are aware of any possible candidates, please have them forward me their CVs and I will follow- up with them as soon as possible.

Regards,

Eric

Eric Kapitulik, C.E.O. & Founder

The Program, LLC